Puppet Theater Košice
On June 17th 1959, in Košice, the fourth puppet theater in Slovakia was founded. The first premiere was a play by J. Pehra - L. Spáčila Guliver v Maňuškove - directed by Dr. A. Pogorielov.
In the present day, the Puppet Theater has two places for performances. One is the Puppet hall located in the building on Alžbetina street. The other one, Great Hall of the Puppet Theater, that is for puppet and drama shows for the youth and adult audience, is known as scene Jorik and is located on Tajovského street.