The Ruins of the lowland (water) castle in the park on the edge of Trebišov. The castle was built near the settlement that it took its name from. Later, after it was connected to the city, it was called Trebišov castle. First, it was, probably for the most part, built of wood, and then from the beginning of the 14th century, it was changed to brick. The Castle played a role in the brotherhood battles in the 15th and 16th century. Thökölly had it blown up in 1686.
Mestský park 2563/5, Trebišov