Redemptorist´s Monastery in Michalovce
The Monastery was built between 1930-1931. Since its opening it has been the novitiate for Greek Catholics. During the Second World War, the office of Vichariate Eparchy of Mukachevo was based here. In 1946, the Greek Catholic Juvenal was established here. The first Provincial Superior was the martyr Metod Dominik Trčka who was blessed, his relics are stored in the Monastery itself.